Alesana Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F*** you very much

5 posters

Go down

F*** you very much Empty F*** you very much

Post by Bastard Sat May 14, 2011 4:49 am

Nah just kiddin mates. Name's bastard. As you can probably already tell, I heavily enjoy the phenomenon known as Japanese Animation (anime psssh). When im not earning money posing for russian manwhore magazines, or slappin drunken women with some of my best artwork (I do tattoos), I drag my brass balls across the floor, collapse on the couch, rip open a bag of fritos, and watch me some goddamn anime. I would reveal to you my favorites, but it's more fun to tell folks what animes I hate, which are the following: Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Dragonball Z, Death Note, Hitman Reborn, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Soul Eater, ahhmmmm....uhhhh fuckin.... Code Geass, Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist, Vampire Knight, Rosario + Vampire, Blood: The Last Vampire - Hey you notice there is alot of fuckin vampire sh*t in anime? I guess Hellsing was allright. I just wish that white bitch would actually put out. TITS or GTFO amirhyte? Of course I am. Now where was I? Ah right. I also hate Dragonball GT, Pokemon, Shakugan No Shana, Kekaishi, Rurouni Kenshin, History's Strongest Bitch, and probably like, 43 others that escapes me. Yeah. Those all suck, but not equally. Some suck ass more then others. I swear I lose my hard on every time I happen to view garbage like Inuyasha or Bleach.

Allright lets see...what else about me. Uh in my past I used to fix microwaves after stealing them from urban homes and selling them on ebay for quadruple the price. It was a pretty good racket for a couple of years until I posted my findings on the interwebz. Now everybody wants in on the action and I just can't make an honest living in that field anymore. So I done gave that up and switched to the sh*t I told you above. When im not watching animu, sketching images of hippo fetuses with a needle on  fat chick's asses, Or posing with other roid raging, 24 inch python packin studs for mags, I like to write manga. I am not very good with the art part (alot of my characters end up looking like jagged dicks) but im pretty damn good with storylines. Im currently working around the clock day and night to finish my latest masterpiece: "The Dying Fetus that almost wasnt" and "Close That Fuckin Sun Roof Dude!" The first story is about a thieving bastard who's out to steal his girlfriends money by marrying her and taking half her billion dollar fortune. To really seal the deal he fucks her and then bails with the dough and she gets a newly forming fetus. I won't spoil the rest of the story but the fetus gets into all sorts of wacky situations. The second story is about a sun roof and how he needs to get it shut. When im done with the second story it should be about 33 volumes long. Pretty epic.

My favorite foods are tacos from taco bell. I won't eat any of that sh*t from the so-called real mexican resturaunts because mexicans are f*cking assholes. If they need help buildin that wall i'll be sure to volunteer for getting it setup. I also enjoy chinese food. Orange chicken is the sh*t. But if its prepared by filipinos it usually taste like fermented ass. I only let a chinamen prepare my chicken. My favorite thing to drink is Dr. Pepper. Do to a disorder I have I can only taste 18 out of the 23 flavors advertise. Which is one of the primary reasons why I've been going to a psychologist for 5 years. But thats another story. Anyway I think thats about it. Go ahead and ask me any questions if ya got any. I'll probably ignore them though. Umm...Slipknot sucks and thanks for having me here.

Bastard

Back to top Go down

F*** you very much Empty Re: F*** you very much

Post by MagnificentBastard Sat May 14, 2011 4:51 am

ah sorry mates. I forgot to sign in. This is actually my post. my bad gents.

Nah just kiddin mates. Name's bastard. As you can probably already tell, I heavily enjoy the phenomenon known as Japanese Animation (anime psssh). When im not earning money posing for russian manwhore magazines, or slappin drunken women with some of my best artwork (I do tattoos), I drag my brass balls across the floor, collapse on the couch, rip open a bag of fritos, and watch me some goddamn anime. I would reveal to you my favorites, but it's more fun to tell folks what animes I hate, which are the following: Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Dragonball Z, Death Note, Hitman Reborn, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Soul Eater, ahhmmmm....uhhhh fuckin.... Code Geass, Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist, Vampire Knight, Rosario + Vampire, Blood: The Last Vampire - Hey you notice there is alot of fuckin vampire sh*t in anime? I guess Hellsing was allright. I just wish that white bitch would actually put out. TITS or GTFO amirhyte? Of course I am. Now where was I? Ah right. I also hate Dragonball GT, Pokemon, Shakugan No Shana, Kekaishi, Rurouni Kenshin, History's Strongest Bitch, and probably like, 43 others that escapes me. Yeah. Those all suck, but not equally. Some suck ass more then others. I swear I lose my hard on every time I happen to view garbage like Inuyasha or Bleach.

Allright lets see...what else about me. Uh in my past I used to fix microwaves after stealing them from urban homes and selling them on ebay for quadruple the price. It was a pretty good racket for a couple of years until I posted my findings on the interwebz. Now everybody wants in on the action and I just can't make an honest living in that field anymore. So I done gave that up and switched to the sh*t I told you above. When im not watching animu, sketching images of hippo fetuses with a needle on fat chick's asses, Or posing with other roid raging, 24 inch python packin studs for mags, I like to write manga. I am not very good with the art part (alot of my characters end up looking like jagged dicks) but im pretty damn good with storylines. Im currently working around the clock day and night to finish my latest masterpiece: "The Dying Fetus that almost wasnt" and "Close That Fuckin Sun Roof Dude!" The first story is about a thieving bastard who's out to steal his girlfriends money by marrying her and taking half her billion dollar fortune. To really seal the deal he fucks her and then bails with the dough and she gets a newly forming fetus. I won't spoil the rest of the story but the fetus gets into all sorts of wacky situations. The second story is about a sun roof and how he needs to get it shut. When im done with the second story it should be about 33 volumes long. Pretty epic.

My favorite foods are tacos from taco bell. I won't eat any of that sh*t from the so-called real mexican resturaunts because mexicans are f*cking assholes. If they need help buildin that wall i'll be sure to volunteer for getting it setup. I also enjoy chinese food. Orange chicken is the sh*t. But if its prepared by filipinos it usually taste like fermented ass. I only let a chinamen prepare my chicken. My favorite thing to drink is Dr. Pepper. Do to a disorder I have I can only taste 18 out of the 23 flavors advertise. Which is one of the primary reasons why I've been going to a psychologist for 5 years. But thats another story. Anyway I think thats about it. Go ahead and ask me any questions if ya got any. I'll probably ignore them though. Umm...Slipknot sucks and thanks for having me here.
MagnificentBastard
MagnificentBastard

RPG sheet
RPG Name: Gorguts
Health:
F*** you very much Left_bar_bleue100/100F*** you very much Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Sat May 14, 2011 4:56 am

welcome to anime drift
hope u'll be active
and opls read the forum rules and wanna job just apply
Miki
Miki

RPG sheet
RPG Name: Miki
Health:
F*** you very much Left_bar_bleue100/100F*** you very much Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnificentBastard Sat May 14, 2011 5:05 am

Uhhh okay. But only because I think you're hot as hell.
MagnificentBastard
MagnificentBastard

RPG sheet
RPG Name: Gorguts
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Sat May 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Evil or Very Mad mind ur words buddy
Miki
Miki

RPG sheet
RPG Name: Miki
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Sun May 15, 2011 8:51 am

Hello Magnificentbastard,Welcome to Animedrift! Very Happy I like your attitude, Very Happy but please don't mess with my Miki or you'll regret existing Twisted Evil Very Happy
Lelouch
Lelouch
Founder
Founder

RPG sheet
RPG Name: Lelouch Vi Brittania
Health:
F*** you very much Left_bar_bleue99999/99999F*** you very much Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

https://alesana.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shep Sun May 15, 2011 11:47 pm

I don't get it, how can you hate fullmetal alchemist? I'll admit the first one is awful compared to both the manga and brotherhood, but on its own it's a really decent anime!
Shep
Shep

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Mon May 16, 2011 8:59 am

shesh i really dont like u
Daphne
Daphne

RPG sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum